Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Apple HomeKit Token Request Please:VMB4540

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Cshaw85
Aspirant
Aspirant

VMB4540

SN:A731157PA04A4

MAC:A41162DF5A39

SERIAL:A731157PA04A4

HARDWARE:VMB4540R3

THANKS 

8 REPLIES 8
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Cshaw85
Aspirant
Aspirant
This is crazy, so many people have the same issue. You are one of the biggest home security companies in the world. Everytime I move for the host network, I can’t access via Apple HomeKit… come on this is ridiculous
Cshaw85
Aspirant
Aspirant
The issue is, when I move off the wifi network attached to the cameras they no longer appear in HomeKit. Can you please assist me with this?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Cshaw85 wrote:
The issue is, when I move off the wifi network attached to the cameras they no longer appear in HomeKit. Can you please assist me with this?

Do you have a home hub that is always on and at home?

Cshaw85
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, I have an Apple TV that is my home hub
Jawade
Aspirant
Aspirant
I also get stuck at : Apple Homekit stuck at "Discovering your device. Please Wait
Can you send me a token reset?
BeWell
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there, 

I'm having the exact same issues. I'm attempting to connect the Arlo app and HomeKit, without success. Currently using AppleTV and iPad Pro as hubs. 

I kindly ask, can you please send me a token to assist in resolving this issue? 

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. 

- Aaron

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BeWell,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC