Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Phezzan00
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 4 Arlo Pro2 cameras and they are working without any issues in the Arlo app, but I can not get them to work with Alexa and echo show 5. The cameras get discovered and show up but say “live view not supported” and always give an error message "device not found" when you ask to connect with Alexa.
But they work when you use echo show device button.

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Phezzan00,

Try to disable and re-enable the Arlo Alexa skill to see if that resolves the issue. You can also try rebooting your Echo Show 5 to see if that might help.

Otherwise, if the issue still persists, please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Phezzan00
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the advice, however the issue still persists. 
I will contact to the support team, but does anyone experience the same issue?

Schavi67
Initiate
Initiate
I'm completely disappointed, how Arlo has slowly but surely disgraded everything. Starting with 2fa and ending with Alexa integration. I'm almost at the point of exchanging my cameras with an other, more flexible solution ...
JonoRSA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi wonderful Peeps,

has anyone found a solution to the above issue? It would be great if you could share?

TIA

SwiftyRox
Apprentice
Apprentice

One option might be removing your cameras from the Alexa App and readding them. That seemed to help with one of mine....