Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

saving motion and sensitivity

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Cim
Follower
Follower

there's no way to save the motion changes or sensitivity changes now ?  whats going on ..... ? I've tried changing them over and over since Netgear changed the portal lay out and the changes keep reverting back to where they were , now Im buring through batteries like crazy ! Very unhappy with this system now !!!

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

JamesC has said some server-side fixes have been implemented recently.  Try again - perhaps it was just bad luck for timing.

DonGray
Aspirant
Aspirant

Seeing no way to save the sensitivity here either.

It's set at 80% which seems like it would be fine but I get a lot more motion triggers even when it's only the camera changing focus or whatever that is that seems to make the screen change. More battery usage her also, don't want to degrade the already relativity low resolution of the video by optimizing in the power management.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You set sensitivity and other settings in the mode. Click on the Mode tab, choose your system, and edit any modes you desire. When you make changes, be sure to save the setting (if available), the rule and then the mode.

DonGray
Aspirant
Aspirant

Got it, thanks.
When I posted, the sensitivity option was in settings, after reading your post and returning to my account, it had moved to mode. Must have updated in between.

DonGray
Aspirant
Aspirant

Okay, now I see what I was looking at, it was the motion detection test mode on the camera, obviously used while testing motion detection, not for saving settings, which is in mode.

crazyaden
Aspirant
Aspirant

There is no way to save it - the ave button does not exist in the same screen as the adjustment slide??!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You're correct - the save is done when you save the rule and then the mode.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation