Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

icloud storage - where is it?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
chakus
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Premier subscription says I have 10GB storage.  Where do I find those stored records?  The videos are still on my iPhone 6s taking up a lot of space.   If I delete them, does it delete the iCloud storage as well?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

chakus wrote:

My Premier subscription says I have 10GB storage.  Where do I find those stored records?  The videos are still on my iPhone 6s taking up a lot of space.   If I delete them, does it delete the iCloud storage as well?

The stored records are found by going to the Library in the app/web prgm.

They will stay in the cloud servers for the term of you service limit in a rolling format... (IIRR), it's 30 days....which means on the 31st day, day 1 is auto deleted...etc.

They are actually streamed when you by d/l them at the time of viewing...they don't store on your phone.

So you only need to d/l those videos you find important to save... If you do deleted them , then yes they will be removed from the cloud....

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

chakus wrote:

The stored records are found by going to the Library in the app/web prgm.

They will stay in the cloud servers for the term of you service limit in a rolling format... (IIRR), it's 30 days....which means on the 31st day, day 1 is auto deleted...etc.

They are actually streamed when you by d/l them at the time of viewing...they don't store on your phone.

So you only need to d/l those videos you find important to save... If you do deleted them , then yes they will be removed from the cloud....

Morse is faster than texting!
chakus
Aspirant
Aspirant

That is a clear answer.  The Arlo cameras really are good.   Thanks.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation