Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

iPhone Arlo Library

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rmachle
Aspirant
Aspirant

I used to be able to see my recorded videos in the library on the iPhone, but now there aren't any videos.  I can see them on the web app, but not the iPhone.  The date on the calendar says August 0027 instead of what I think should be August 2015.  I uninstalled and re-installed it.  Same issue.  BTW the recorded videos indicator on the bottom show up, but when I click on the movie icon, that indicator disappears and no videos appear.  Ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rmachle,

Welcome to the community! You are correct in that you should be seeing the calendar say "August 2015" (or current month) when first clicking on it. Even when selecting a specific day it should show up in this format: Aug 27, 2015. I have tried to replicate this issue in the office on an iOS device and was not able to. Is your iOS device using the latest version of iOS? If not, please consider updating and reinstalling the Arlo app.

Are you seeing this behavior on any other mobile devices (android devices, tablets etc.)?

Please let me know the results!

JamesC

rmachle
Aspirant
Aspirant

On the latest version of ios.  Deleted and reinstalled the app before I posted the original message.  I just did it again, and am still seeing September 0027 as the date.  I can't change the date to any other month or year.  Working everywhere else.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rmachle,

I have not been able to replicate this on any of the iOS devices I have tested. What iOS device are you using (iphone 4s, iphone 6 etc.)? Please let me know!

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation