Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 20 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 11 In Conversation
serghe
Guide
Guide

After updating the app this morning this is what I have. All of my cameras appear twice (second one with the red batterie and no wifi logo). Everything else it's working. Am I the only one with this interface problem?

IMG_1911.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paul_FCCL
Prodigy
Prodigy

Looks like it's all working well again......iOS app just released its update and everything seems ok now for the ipad. Don't know how it's working for iphone.

Should be ok as well.

Thanks.

Paul

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Drake3287
Luminary
Luminary

For what it's worth, my iPhone app is working correctly after the update. Try signing out of the app and then sign in again. Hopefully that'll reset everything. Sort of like rebooting your computer. Also try powering your phone off and on also.

ek2016
Tutor
Tutor

After the iOS update this morning my thumbnail views are now "greyed" out like the image you posted.  Yesterday they were not previous to the update.  I tried logging out then in, I tried deleting app and re-downloading...no change.  I don't have the other issues you noted.  Ugh!, this is now makes separate issue #3 that I'm dealing with currently.

gilbo2
Luminary
Luminary

ek2016 wrote:

After the iOS update this morning my thumbnail views are now "greyed" out like the image you posted.  Yesterday they were not previous to the update.  I tried logging out then in, I tried deleting app and re-downloading...no change.  I don't have the other issues you noted.  Ugh!, this is now makes separate issue #3 that I'm dealing with currently.

I have exactly this same issue since the update, my "device" images are now all greyed out 😞

serghe
Guide
Guide

All it's good now, not sure how and why. Still have the greyed out images, but I kind of like it to be honest. I think that's part of the update to see better the camera that's playing live.

Blackcloud23
Tutor
Tutor

Mine is doing the same thing.  Home page shows each camera twice. The "devices" section shows my Arlo family three times, and each instance of the family shows four cameras and three base stations.

For the record I currently have one base station and two cameras.

My ios is up to date.  The phone was restarted after the update install this morning.

**UPDATE**  I just logged out of the app- closed it- and then restarted the app.  Everything is back to normal now.

Paul_FCCL
Prodigy
Prodigy

Same here.......

pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
Same I click on mode, it show 3 Base Station 1 Armed, 2 getting information are stuck, it has some serious glitches.
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
I delete the app and re download it , u won't see any glitches any more including red battery and 3 basestation
Jimmyboy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue. Looks like a bug in the Dec 20 update for the iPhone. Hope they solve this soon. My camera security is vital to my family's safety. Please Netgear fix the bug as soon as possible. 

Jimmyboy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tried rebooting phone and logging out and still not fix the issue. Looks like a bug Netgear will need to fix.

Jimmyboy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried the suggestions. Removing app, Shutting down iPhone, and logged out of the app. Nothing works. It looks like Netgear created this bug. Can't wait soon enough for update to fix something that wasn't broken in the first place.

Jimmyboy

Drake3287
Luminary
Luminary

What's interesting is that not all of us with iPhones are having this issue. I wonder if it's just a certain model of phone. I still have an iPhone 6 with all the current updates and my app is fine.

bobsher
Aspirant
Aspirant

After up date my cameras have a black film I know others are having this issue Any idea what is happening?

bobsher
Aspirant
Aspirant

This Is What I Am Seeing IMG_2218.PNG

bobsher
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine Is Doing The Same Thing ????????

Tessy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue as the first comment, after iOS update my 2 cameras are doubled up; I removed the cameras and synced them again and it is still happening

I have an iPhone 6 Plus, if that helps
Tessy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Update: I usually log in with Touch ID, but just now went back to the app and logged in by typing in the password and my app is now back to normal!
Tessy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Oh forgot to mention logged out again from app and used the Touch ID and the app is still working 👍
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The engineering team is aware of this issue and is working hard toward a resolution. I will post an update when I have more information.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention,

JamesC

Paul_FCCL
Prodigy
Prodigy

Looks like it's all working well again......iOS app just released its update and everything seems ok now for the ipad. Don't know how it's working for iphone.

Should be ok as well.

Thanks.

Paul