Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Bracore
Follower
Follower

Hi there,

I installed a basic arlo base station with an audio camera and 3 other normal cameras, and it does a good job for me, so i decided to install another base station at another busoness of mine, this requires 6 cameras 2x audio and 4 normal.

I upgraded my original account thinking it would be straight forward to add the additional email account to my new upgraded account, but oooh no why would they make it that simple....

So how do i combine my 2 accounts into one?

i have upgraded my original account from a basic account that can now have 15 cameras on it but i dont need to add any more to that site, my other email account is still a basic account however i need to add more cameras to that basic account.

i want to press on one link on my iphone/ipad and have instant access to my cameras on both sites.

You would think that was straight forward, but god knows how to do it

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
LakeT
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem & zero help forthcoming from Arlo....
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bracore,

Remove the base station and cameras from the second email account at your other business. You can then log in to your original account (the account you upgraded) and add the base and those cameras to that account so that all cameras and base stations are active on the original account.

Alternatively, if you would like to keep both accounts separate (under different emails) you can view all cameras on the original account by utilizing the Grant Access feature. For more information on this feature, see here: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation