Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo android app 2.0.0_11298 doesn't show all library videos

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
captnpops
Tutor
Tutor

The new anroid app doesn't access the complete library while PC access does... is there something to adjust?

as noted: arlo android app 2.0.0_11298 running on LG G4 android version 5.1, doesn't show all library videos(no filters selected)

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

new android app is 2.0.1-11309

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
captnpops
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks, I have uninstalled reinstalled the Arlo App from the play store twice, and when I open it..'a new version of the Arlo app is available', gives me an icon to update, click on update and back to click on open and tells me there's a new app... so I can only run the old app by saying don't update..

Is there some other way to get 2.0.1-11309.. thks

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Sorry... no other idea where to get it from... My older OS 4.4 said there was an update and I let it do it thru the store.. installed no problem.

Prob will have to wait till after NYr day

Morse is faster than texting!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

captnpops,

Were you able to get the latest version of the android app installed? If so, are you still experiencing this issue?

JamesC

captnpops
Tutor
Tutor

yes, I've got _11309.. the current app and no, there is not a solution. I have had a case open on the problem and have seen many posts with the same problem.. the person opening the case noted that it would be combined with many others noting the same problem

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation