Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
carrieja
Follower
Follower

I just hooked up 4 cameras and the app and it is functioning well.  However the APP is constantly dinging on my phone and making me crazy.  I have this at my business to monitor customer and employee flow.  I need it to record on motion but not alert on my phone during the day when traffic is almost continual.  

I've tried setting rules and modes with no luck.

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

To turn off the PUSH notications... go into the Arlo app settings on your phone. You can turn them off there.

If your talking about the email notications, then go to settings, rules.... edit each rule to turn off email ( turn off green check mark by email address ) also save and then save again for rule exit

Turning off email or pushes does not effect recording

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Right2Bear
Initiate
Initiate

But - there should be an option to have the alerts set seperately.  In other words, I should be able to always have motion on but only be alerted after 10pm or whatever.  To not be able to set a schedule for only the alert function is a huge oversight.  If it can be done but I'm missing how to do that, then please correct me.

KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Right2Bear,

The development team is always looking for new ideas to improve our Arlo system.

You should drop your idea about having an option to set up a schedule for alerts inside the Arlo Idea Exchange.

Thank you.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation