Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Yearly subscription in Canada for cvr

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mikehorner3 Aspirant
Aspirant

How do you get to a yearly subscription fee in Canada for continuous video recording?  Only the monthly fee seems to be available on the software registration.

Accepted Solutions
mikehorner3 Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the response.

After several contacts and screen shots sent to arlo support I was given a call back from the Philippines tech department after they could not solve the problem. Turns out it was a web based error that was causing the yearly not to appear.  It was corrected from their end and all is good.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Guru jguerdat Guru
Guru

CVR is also a monthly fee ($10/month in the US).  Are you seeing only the regular plan updates (Elite and Premier)?  Dunno about CVR in other countries.

mikehorner3 Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the response.  I am  seeing the CVR option in the software with a 11.99/month  but no yearly option for the two months saving which seems to be standard with this option.  There was also an error when I inputed my credit card info.  I have sent an e-mail to support but they don't seem to have your level of speed in responding to queries. 

mikehorner3 Aspirant
Aspirant

I failed to respond to your  "also monthly fees in the US"  Here is a link that states the yearly amount.  

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/products/subscription-plans.aspx

Guru jguerdat Guru
Guru
In your link is this:

14 Days of 24/7 CVR
Monthly $9.99 per Camera
Or Annual $99 per Camera

30 Days of 24/7 CVR
Monthly $19.99 per Camera
Or Annual $199 per Camera

In the subscriptions upgrade section of Settings, I see only the yearly charges. Perhaps because you're in CA it's only available as a monthly option?
mikehorner3 Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the response.

After several contacts and screen shots sent to arlo support I was given a call back from the Philippines tech department after they could not solve the problem. Turns out it was a web based error that was causing the yearly not to appear.  It was corrected from their end and all is good.

View solution in original post

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation