Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mikehorner3
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do you get to a yearly subscription fee in Canada for continuous video recording?  Only the monthly fee seems to be available on the software registration.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mikehorner3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the response.

After several contacts and screen shots sent to arlo support I was given a call back from the Philippines tech department after they could not solve the problem. Turns out it was a web based error that was causing the yearly not to appear.  It was corrected from their end and all is good.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

CVR is also a monthly fee ($10/month in the US).  Are you seeing only the regular plan updates (Elite and Premier)?  Dunno about CVR in other countries.

mikehorner3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the response.  I am  seeing the CVR option in the software with a 11.99/month  but no yearly option for the two months saving which seems to be standard with this option.  There was also an error when I inputed my credit card info.  I have sent an e-mail to support but they don't seem to have your level of speed in responding to queries. 

mikehorner3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I failed to respond to your  "also monthly fees in the US"  Here is a link that states the yearly amount.  

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/products/subscription-plans.aspx

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
In your link is this:

14 Days of 24/7 CVR
Monthly $9.99 per Camera
Or Annual $99 per Camera

30 Days of 24/7 CVR
Monthly $19.99 per Camera
Or Annual $199 per Camera

In the subscriptions upgrade section of Settings, I see only the yearly charges. Perhaps because you're in CA it's only available as a monthly option?
mikehorner3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the response.

After several contacts and screen shots sent to arlo support I was given a call back from the Philippines tech department after they could not solve the problem. Turns out it was a web based error that was causing the yearly not to appear.  It was corrected from their end and all is good.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation