Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Why cant i adjust my motion detection length

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
src81
Aspirant
Aspirant
When i go into my arlo app it will not let me adjust my motion detection length, its like its frozen, does anyone know how to fix this?, emailed arlo several times, no reply.they need a update quick
6 REPLIES 6
FLhome
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had the same question but I found an article that helped on Arlo's website.

At the top of the homepage, click Support > Arlo Community > Arlo Knowledge base > Go to page 4.  Look for the article "How do I adjust Arlo video recording length?"  Follow the directions on this page. 

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

And if your using an app like IOS, adjust on the PC browser ( ios app has been glitchy ) at   https://arlo.netgear.com/

Also when you do adjust , the SAVE is on the previous page at bottom, so you have to use the 'back' in the upper left corner

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Consider uninstalling the Arlo mobile app and install a fresh version from the app store. Do you still see the same behavior?

JamesC

src81
Aspirant
Aspirant
The uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing still, just hope arlo comes out for an update on ios
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use a browser for a workaround at this time.

src81
Aspirant
Aspirant
Still the same thing, nothing happens when reinstalling the app, and the option of recording length goes away on the app very often, to make matters worse!!!!, the recording box will be unchecked even though i chose to record the day before!, arlo has to get it together before they lose customers!!, paid too much money for this system for this to keep occuring!!!
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation