Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Liem
Guide
Guide

When you are on Android app, under Settings, do you see My Devices there?

I need to figure out how to see the Battery level (percentage) when using Android App.

I do see this info from a laptop, but not on my phone or tablet.

BTW: I had OEM Battery (Panasonic CR123A) that came with Arlo, after 10 days of experiment with heavy usage, battery went down to 62% and only 2.98 volt left. I just installed 4 fully charged EdisonBright RCR123A, battery level is now 100%. Will see in a few days if those batteries are good or not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Liem
Guide
Guide

jguerdat wrote:

That's not the standard view.  You're either using a very old app (current version is 2.1.3) or maybe you haven't completed the account setup yet - I note the Confirm Email notification for Profile.

I did the Email verification, also uninstalled and reinstalled Arlo app a few times, same result.

My Arlo App version is 2.1.3_14043 Release date 8/15/16.

This is also happenning on my Google Nexus tablet.

--------

Thinking about this, I figured out only the PRIMARY account is able to see "My Devices" under Settings. All of the other "Friend" users do not have this feature.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
lifebeginsafter
Aspirant
Aspirant

once app comes on, go to upper right corner, click on 3 dots that are verticle, settings, my devices, click on camera name, then you should see percentage of battery usage. It this way on my phone.

Liem
Guide
Guide

lifebeginsafter wrote:

once app comes on, go to upper right corner, click on 3 dots that are verticle, settings, my devices, click on camera name, then you should see percentage of battery usage. It this way on my phone.

Hmmmm, it's not there.

Screenshot_2016-09-25-17-13-38 (1).png

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That's not the standard view.  You're either using a very old app (current version is 2.1.3) or maybe you haven't completed the account setup yet - I note the Confirm Email notification for Profile.

Liem
Guide
Guide

jguerdat wrote:

I did the Email verification, also uninstalled and reinstalled Arlo app a few times, same result.

My Arlo App version is 2.1.3_14043 Release date 8/15/16.

This is also happenning on my Google Nexus tablet.

--------

Thinking about this, I figured out only the PRIMARY account is able to see "My Devices" under Settings. All of the other "Friend" users do not have this feature.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yup. Glad you figgered it out!

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation