Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

View four (4) cameras simultaneously in one screen

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
pecemkr
Follower
Follower

I just purchased the new VMB3010r2 with six cameras - 2 indoor and 4 indoor/outdoor. I have conducted a search for this topic but I have not found anything related to my question. I would like to know if anybody knows how to view four (4) camera feeds in one single screen. In other words, split the screen into four equal windows to allow for viewing all four cameras at one time without having to scroll up or down.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

pecemkr wrote:

I just purchased the new VMB3010r2 with six cameras - 2 indoor and 4 indoor/outdoor. I have conducted a search for this topic but I have not found anything related to my question. I would like to know if anybody knows how to view four (4) camera feeds in one single screen. In other words, split the screen into four equal windows to allow for viewing all four cameras at one time without having to scroll up or down.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Well, I can view multi cameras running  now on the web interface but obviously not so well on a phone....

What you want to do sounds like more of equal opened windows of the browser... sort of like the add-on Split Panel on FireFox

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation