Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Specify which device receives push notifications?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
NomisNodle
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Please could someone let me know where I can specify which device receives push notifications?  I would like to change this on an existing system, but can't for the life of me find where to input the number...

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Please could someone let me know where I can specify which device receives push notifications?  I would like to change this on an existing system, but can't for the life of me find where to input the number...

Each camera sets the email and Pushes on off as single units.  So to turn off a camera fro PUSHES, go to MODE, click on current mode on left.

Click on your mode ARMED EDIT PENCIL, pick camera ( you have to do it for each one wanted ) and click EDIT. 2/3s down the screen toggle ON/OFF the push check mark....Save

THIS TURNS OFF ALL PUSHES FOR THOSE CAMS

BTW, this also must be done for each custom mode you have created.

OR... IN your case if you want one phone/device to get pushes and another not......you can go to the APP in you phone/device and under the app turn off notifications...this turns pushes ALL OFF ON THAT DEVICE ONLY for the cameras

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't specify.  Any device that has the app installed and uses your master account to login will get the notifications.  The only way to stop them while leaving notifications enabled is to log out of the app.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Each camera sets the email and Pushes on off as single units.  So to turn off a camera fro PUSHES, go to MODE, click on current mode on left.

Click on your mode ARMED EDIT PENCIL, pick camera ( you have to do it for each one wanted ) and click EDIT. 2/3s down the screen toggle ON/OFF the push check mark....Save

THIS TURNS OFF ALL PUSHES FOR THOSE CAMS

BTW, this also must be done for each custom mode you have created.

OR... IN your case if you want one phone/device to get pushes and another not......you can go to the APP in you phone/device and under the app turn off notifications...this turns pushes ALL OFF ON THAT DEVICE ONLY for the cameras

Morse is faster than texting!
NomisNodle
Aspirant
Aspirant

Perfect, thanks for the explanation.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation