Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
pam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Scheduling is disabled on my set up and I don't know how to turn it on or off. My son changed the name of the camera in the set up but it has its original name in the schedule part, could that be why? Thanks for any help. Pam
5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

what operating sytem are you using?  PC, IOS, or Android?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You turn the schedule on and off in the Mode screen with the slider at the top. Now, if the issue is a particular camera, more detail is needed.

pam
Aspirant
Aspirant
thank you, I don't seem to have a slider, it goes straight to manual, with choice of all motion on, or all motion off, under that is the schedule option with disabled as a selection, but I can't change it.
pam
Aspirant
Aspirant
thank you, I am using an apple air iPad
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

pam wrote:
thank you, I don't seem to have a slider, it goes straight to manual, with choice of all motion on, or all motion off, under that is the schedule option with disabled as a selection, but I can't change it.

With IOS on ipad... the schedule now doesn't have a slider for on/off ( don't remember if it did before).... I guess its more an apple flavor.

You go into schedule ( same line that has 'disabled' on it ,... on my ipad, its the bottom line

Go in and set your schedule, by tapping and setting time via apple scroll time wheels for start and stop under the day you desire.( pick cam/cams too)

when schedule appears the way you like it hit done in the time set box.... go back to main motion detect screen.

Now, hit the top line called "schedule".... tap it to place a green check mark at the end of the line (showing the schedule is on, word schedule will also turn green))

The bottom line will still say disabled but will change during the times picked in the second steps.

Morse is faster than texting!