Scheduling through the night

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
tedboz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I setup my camera after a few fumbles at it seems to be working well.  My question is - I want to use a schedule so that camera is auto armed while I am at work and during my normal hours of sleep.  How do I 1) have 2 time ranges on the same day and 2) how do I have a time range that crosses days (for the overnight part)????  I am afraid of what answers I am about to get.  I sure hope someone did not put this on the market without the ability to do this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Don't be afraid... it will work.

1) for multi time frames, just drag or set the mode for more than one time frame ( how it's done depends on what device your using , I find PC the easiest )

2) any schedule that goes thru midnight MUST be broken into two parts... Up to 1159 pm and then on next day 1200am to when ever.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Don't be afraid... it will work.

1) for multi time frames, just drag or set the mode for more than one time frame ( how it's done depends on what device your using , I find PC the easiest )

2) any schedule that goes thru midnight MUST be broken into two parts... Up to 1159 pm and then on next day 1200am to when ever.

Morse is faster than texting!