Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AndersJo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yesterday, I set up my two arlo pro cameras and base station from my laptop, and I also configured a schedule.

But when I checked the schedule on my mobile, is shows a different stop time than on the computer. They are one minute offset.

Which of them is the correct one?

1 REPLY 1
MarkC
Luminary
Luminary

I have not noticed this but my guess would be that it is just a display issue so people do not overlap the recording times when adding multiple schedules next to each other so if you sent the end time to be 6am then end time would actually be 05:59:59 simply so you could set the start time of the Next schedule to be 6am (rather than having to enter 06:00:01 etc. I would say that the phone is simply rounding down the end time to 05:59 rather than up to 06:00. I will take a look later to see if mine is similar but I would also assume the correct one is the one you actually entered.

I ditched Arlo! As a Company they hold their Customers/Us in complete contempt! We beta test producs for them, the products only work properly for ~70% of the time at best!

If you are serious about your home or work security then look elsewhere! Get a ip Camera System with an NVR and some Blink XT cameras to cover the places you cannot run a cable to. You will NEVER regret moving away from Arlo!
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation