Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
KMKM
Star
Star

Hi,

I have the basic subscription whereby videos are recorded on the cloud (up to 1GB) for 7 days. 

If there is a video I want to keep permanently forever how can I transfer that to my PC? At the moment all I know how to do is to send a link message to myself which when you click on the link directs you to an Arlo site and allows you to view for 24hours.

Many thanks for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KMKM
Star
Star

I am sorry - I have just found out.

For anyone who is unsure, you just login via the internet you want to download onto. Select the video and there is a download button.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KMKM
Star
Star

I am sorry - I have just found out.

For anyone who is unsure, you just login via the internet you want to download onto. Select the video and there is a download button.

Thanks

rxchristina
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I select the download button, it starts to download and then a notification on the top says "user denied"

Please help!

Thanks!

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

rxchristina wrote:

When I select the download button, it starts to download and then a notification on the top says "user denied"

Please help!

Thanks!

Are you using an ipad/iphone?   if so. you must allow the app access to the library for saving files ( settings/arlo app/permissions )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
rxchristina
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you!
It worked 🙂 and yes, I have an iPhone.
But under settings/Arlo app, I had to turn on "photo"
After downloading the video, I noticed that it does not play automatically in photo/video on iPhone when I press the play button. Rather, I had to manually "drag" the video 😞
But that's ok...at least I have a saved version of the recording.
Thanks again!