Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Running Rules created in (New) Mode on schedule

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Hula_Rock
Prodigy Prodigy
Prodigy

When I thought I had this system figured out ........

So,  I created a new Mode, lets call it "Custom 1".  In that new Mode I create 5 rules: (Motion A / Record B), (Motion B / Record A), (Motion A / Record A), (Motion B / Record B), and (Motion C / Record C).

Question:  How do I get the new Mode "Custom 1" to run on a SCHEDULE?  is it possible?  am I missing something?

The default "SCHEDULE" only lets you edit times and there is no way to add rules to it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hula_Rock
Prodigy Prodigy
Prodigy
4 REPLIES 4
Hula_Rock
Prodigy Prodigy
Prodigy

found it .....

montyi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hula_Rock wrote:

When I thought I had this system figured out ........

So,  I created a new Mode, lets call it "Custom 1".  In that new Mode I create 5 rules: (Motion A / Record B), (Motion B / Record A), (Motion A / Record A), (Motion B / Record B), and (Motion C / Record C).

Question:  How do I get the new Mode "Custom 1" to run on a SCHEDULE?  is it possible?  am I missing something?

The default "SCHEDULE" only lets you edit times and there is no way to add rules to it.

I don't understand your solution. I would like to have one camera actavate another using the schedule mode.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

montyi wrote

I don't understand your solution. I would like to have one camera actavate another using the schedule mode.

You have to remember... the schedule just turns ON/OFF a mode AND only one Mode can be active at a time.

It's the mode that actually does the work and decides what cameras are active and how.

So you write a new MODE where Cam A senses and makes Cam B record.  Put that Mode into the schedule when wanted

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
montyi
Aspirant
Aspirant

thanks, when I added the mode to schedule, with the +Add, it chanced the color to blue so I think I'm OK.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation