Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
trader
Tutor
Tutor

I currently have 4 cameras set up for monitoring the perimiter of my home, and I like to leave on the live view feed in my web browser on one of my computer moniters while I work from home so I can see any actdivity outside of my home.  Right now, the four camera views all appear side-by-side at the top of the screen.  Is it possible to change this layout so that instead of having a 1 x 4 layout of 4 smaller live camera views, I have a 2 x 2 layout with the sizes of the camera views enlarged to take up the entire screen? 

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

trader wrote:

I currently have 4 cameras set up for monitoring the perimiter of my home, and I like to leave on the live view feed in my web browser on one of my computer moniters while I work from home so I can see any actdivity outside of my home.  Right now, the four camera views all appear side-by-side at the top of the screen.  Is it possible to change this layout so that instead of having a 1 x 4 layout of 4 smaller live camera views, I have a 2 x 2 layout with the sizes of the camera views enlarged to take up the entire screen? 

Yes... That is prob more of your browser than the program... But no setting in the actual program.

Easy test is to resize your screen, watch the cameras change from 1x4 to 2x2.   If it does, which it should then just look into the split screen options / addons your browser supports.

I use Fire Fox most of the time and they have a multi screen addon option that works well.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------