Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Refresh view on main screen of app?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
NerdGlasses
Star
Star

Is there a way to refresh the screenshots of the cameras on the main screen? As of now, I can only get an updated view if I start a recording session on each camera. I would really love to just hit one button or pull-to-refresh my camera view screen. Anyone know? Or anyone agree this would be useful?

3 REPLIES 3
4vrnvr
Apprentice
Apprentice

NerdGlasses wrote:

Is there a way to refresh the screenshots of the cameras on the main screen? As of now, I can only get an updated view if I start a recording session on each camera. I would really love to just hit one button or pull-to-refresh my camera view screen. Anyone know? Or anyone agree this would be useful?

You have to turn the cameras on in order to get an updated screenshot. I don't start a recording session, I just hit the play button, but I agree, with several cameras it would be nice to have a single button to turn on all cameras at once. Great idea.

Greg

NerdGlasses
Star
Star

Thanks Greg. That's what I've been doing, and then I hit pause to get my updated still image(s). Glad you agree that a refresh button for a quick update of snapshots would be useful. Thanks for the reply!

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey there Nerdglasses,

I agree, this IS a great idea. Please be sure to add this idea to the idea exchange board to our development team can review it!

To access the idea exchange board click here.

Best Regards,

Christine - Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation