Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Pauljard
Follower
Follower

When trying to look at yesterday's recordings on an iPad I can't set the date back to yesterday (which was June).  I can indeed see them on my laptop.  Anyone else seeing this?

7 REPLIES 7
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

did you just update to IOS 8.4 ?

Haven't seen the problem on mine this morning.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
BrianL
Master
Master

Hi Pauljard,

On the Library page, kindly tap the calendar and slide it to the right. Then it will show you the dates from the previous month together with the number of recordings for each date.

Tested using iOS version 8.4 and Arlo iOS app version 1.8.2.

Kind regards,

BrianL

Arlo Team

cj
Tutor
Tutor

NETGear Moderator,

Where are my files from June? I cannot view the previous month on iPhone, Mac Safari, nor PC Chrome. I need the recordings from June 29th for a police report. Please respond ASAP. For upgrading my service plan and paying you for additional storage, this is an unnacceptable limitation to your service.

cj
Tutor
Tutor

Files more than 7 days old are moved to the recycle bin. You can recover them.

To turn off the 7-day recycling, go to: System Settings > Preferences > Manage Storage.

JohnR
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello cj, 

Basic plan provides 7 days of FREE cloud storage, while Premuim/Premier has 30days and Elite has 60 days.

Please see link below where you will find more details about the subscription plans available:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Knowledge-Base/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-...

You can also download the videos if you want to keep them for a long period. 

Let me know if you have more questions and I'll be happy to help you. 

Thanks, 

JohnR

Arlo Team

Thanks,

JohnR
Netgear Community Team
Kathymurray
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is not working on my ipad

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kathymurray,

The Basic Plan allows for 7 days worth of recordings to be stored in the library. After 7 days the recordings will automatically be purged to the recycle bin. Any content you would like to save beyond 7 days you would need to download and store locally. For more information on subscription options that allow more than 7 days of content storage take a look at this article: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud storage is available?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation