Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New mode with a schedule

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MSB03833
Follower
Follower

My Arlo camera system is at a vacation home where people are usually not there during the week. I currently have my Schedule mode set to be Armed 24 hours from Sunday 7:00 AM until Friday 12:00 Noon at which time it switches to Disarmed. I'd like to create a mode that I can use during vacation weeks when the place is occupied. During this time I want the cameras to record any motion detected between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM. Is there any way to accomplish this without affecting the normal Schedule mode?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

MSB03833 wrote:

1) Armed 24 hours from Sunday 7:00 AM until Friday 12:00 Noon at which time it switches to Disarmed.

2)vacation weeks when the place is occupied. record any motion detected between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM.

You would have to create a new schedule for the occupied weekdays as ONLY ONE MODE can run at a time. ( only one schedule too )

Sounds like it would just be easier to leave the main schedule alone and just manually toggle off the schedule and then toggle on a mode for the eve's hours while there.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

MSB03833 wrote:

1) Armed 24 hours from Sunday 7:00 AM until Friday 12:00 Noon at which time it switches to Disarmed.

2)vacation weeks when the place is occupied. record any motion detected between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM.

You would have to create a new schedule for the occupied weekdays as ONLY ONE MODE can run at a time. ( only one schedule too )

Sounds like it would just be easier to leave the main schedule alone and just manually toggle off the schedule and then toggle on a mode for the eve's hours while there.

Morse is faster than texting!
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation