Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New mode and schedule

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
SamboR
Aspirant
Aspirant

On the scheduled mode it will not let me turn off the email notifications so I created a new mode but cannot set a schedule for it.  Can I have a scheduled mode on but turn off the email notifications?  If this is possible how can I do this.

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You have to EDIT the MODE IN USE BEFORE placing it in the Schedule.  The schedule is just a timed on/off for your modes.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
SamboR
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am very new so I have no idea how to do any of this.  Step by step instructions would help if any can walk me through how to set up a schedule for my new mode.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SamboR,

Take a look at this article on how to set up your schedule: How do I configure and use the Schedule option?

I hope this helps,

JamesC

jvanstone12
Tutor
Tutor

I have the same question as OP, and your link does not answer the question. I do not see a way to disable the notificaions when using the "schedule" mode. Is there a way to do this? Any more help is appreciated, as the battery life in this system is horrible and costing me so far $45 per month just for batteries using only motion modes, so I need to schedule it so it doesnt record when we are home.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The schedule is not technically a mode. Your other modes (Armed and your custom modes) all have settings to allow you to change the notifications. If you don't have a custom mode, I'd strongly suggest you create your own and leave the default Armed alone for testing and troubleshooting.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation