Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Multiple Modes

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
baylorfrawg
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have multiple cameras.  2 monitor the inside of the house, 2 monitor the outside of the house.  I would like to have the two that monitor the inside of the house set to the new Geofencing mode so that they activate/deactivate based on my leaving/entering the house.  I would like the two that monitor the outside of the house to be active per a set schedule.  I can't seem to have both these modes active at the same time because the mode selection is based on the hub , not the individual cameras.  True or false?

So, with that being said, can I use 2 hubs and have 1 hub managing the inside cameras and the second hub managing the outside cameras?

Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Answered in your other thread.  Basically, you can't use two modes at the same time so a second base station, which is completely separate from any other system, will be needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Answered in your other thread.  Basically, you can't use two modes at the same time so a second base station, which is completely separate from any other system, will be needed.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation