Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Mode tab

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tuffcookie
Guide
Guide

I'm having trouble understanding the mode tab. When I go to that screen I made sure the green button next to schedule was lit up.

I am given 2 options on this page.  I can either chose all motion on or all motion off.  If I'm understanding, you're suppose to drag & drop one of these choices into a time frome on the calendar.  However, I have tried to schedule several times on the same day that I want the camera to detect motion and it won't allow me to do it.  What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks for your help! 

3 REPLIES 3
ElaineM
Arlo Employee
Arlo Employee

Hi @Tuffcookie,

Sounds like you're having difficulty setting up several schedules in a day. If you are setting it in between times (say you want to drag "All motion on"), drag it all the way down at the bottom first to just separate it from the initial schedule you have made then adjust it by dragging the black separator bars according to the time you want it.

*Note: You may want to drag around "All motion off" to cut the time schedule and set your preffered time accordingly.

Let me know if you are still having problems.

mode.png

ElaineM
NETGEAR Community Team
Tuffcookie
Guide
Guide
Elaine, Thank you for your suggestion. I read somewhere on this community board that it is easier to use the scheduler thru the I-pad app. than on a PC desktop. I went ahead and downloaded it on my I-pad and tried to schedule that way. Much easier!
ElaineM
Arlo Employee
Arlo Employee

Good day @Tuffcookie,

You're very welcome! Feel free to let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Arlo and have a great weekend!

ElaineM
NETGEAR Community Team
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation