Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
katstreeter
Follower
Follower

I was away on holiday and my phone vibrated three times and when I picked it up it was push notifications from my Arlo device. I went into see the videos and there was only one there and nothing was moving in that video. Now I know for a FACT that two people come into my house and would have had to be in there for at least 2-3 minutes to do what they had to do and this would have been right in front of my camera so there is no way that it would have missed it.

I should not that my device is set up on the highest sensitivity and should record for a minute at a time. I have now just jumped on line to see if it was just the app and maybe by logging in from a PC will make a difference/ show me the videos but no. I have also searched for an Australian contact number so I can discuss directly but of course unsuccessful. Also had a quick look for an email address but nothing. I would just like to point out how unbelievably disappointed I am with this device, if I do not receive a valid response to this post I will be returning the device and also contacting consumer affairs because it is complete false advising.

This exercise has proven to me that this is just a toy and will not protect myself of my belongings from anyone. To anyone who has on already I would recommend not going near it for a few days and then go near it and you will notice that it is great while is being activated every few hours but clearly has a Deep sleep type mode after a few days.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

katstreeter,

Welcome to the community! I am sorry you were unable to find a contact number for support. For Australia please contact (+61) 285 992 198 or 1300 361 254. You can find this information and more support contact options by navigating to Arlo Support Team or clicking on the support link in the top right hand corner of the community website.

I see you currently have a case open. I encourage you to continue working with the support team and please let us know the results.

Thank you!

JamesC