Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Charliehoss58
Guide
Guide

I'm trying to set up my schedule but I can't get time to stay where I set it. I put in start time and the end time changes to the same. When I go down to end time it changes start time again. When I go back to schedule time new time is not showing up. 

Im also wondering when I set schedule does motion still work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Tip;

Any schedule that goes thru Midnight must be broken into two parts....up to 1159pm and second half at 1200 the next day

Any time not scheduled with a mode ( like ARMED ) will be off

Only one mode can run at a time

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Tip;

Any schedule that goes thru Midnight must be broken into two parts....up to 1159pm and second half at 1200 the next day

Any time not scheduled with a mode ( like ARMED ) will be off

Only one mode can run at a time

Charliehoss58
Guide
Guide

Thanks I will try scheduling the two different times before and after midnight. The other part I want to make sure I understand. If I put my cameras on a schedule then the motion detector doesn't work? I just didn't want these things running all the time. 

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Charliehoss58 wrote:

Thanks I will try scheduling the two different times before and after midnight. The other part I want to make sure I understand. If I put my cameras on a schedule then the motion detector doesn't work? I just didn't want these things running all the time. 

Any time a MODE isn't scheduled to run, the motion detect is OFF when schedule is active

Charliehoss58
Guide
Guide

Thank You so much the schedule did work like you said and the motion answer is good news. I hate to keep being a bother but one last question. Do I have to set something to receive notification to my email? When I've been testing it I see myself but I'm not receiving any kind of alert. I hope this is the last question I have just want to set up best way possible.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Do I have to set something to receive notification to my email?

Yes, the box must be checked in front of your email address and the email must be correct.( see yellow hi-lite )

If it is, add another email using the "+" and make sure your junk filters aren't blocking same

As below... must be done for each camera, BTW.

pic.PNG

Charliehoss58
Guide
Guide

The example you sent me I can't find. When I click on Arlo icon the cameras come up where I can choose to view live. When I click on the individual cameras I don't see anything like what you showed me either. Sorry I am trying to follow along and everything but this last thing has gone good

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You need to go back to the Mode tab where the schedul e is and edit your modes. That's where you can set notifications. Be sure to save any changes.