Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to log into (& monitor) multiple locations

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
PTEguy
Follower
Follower

I have the sytem at my house and now installing at my office. I would like to log in and monitor (via push messages to my phone) both locations.  How an I add a second location to my acount? I'd prefer not having to set up multiple accounts as I feel this could cause issues with monitoring and notifications.  

Please assist.

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

PTEguy wrote:

I have the sytem at my house and now installing at my office. I would like to log in and monitor (via push messages to my phone) both locations.  How an I add a second location to my acount? I'd prefer not having to set up multiple accounts as I feel this could cause issues with monitoring and notifications.  

Please assist.

Depending on the total number of cameras , you may have to upgrade your service level...

Basic = 5, Premier = 10, Elite = 15 on the same account ( number of bases does not apply anymore )

Set up the new base at your home and sync the cameras to that base to test the second unit, take all to the work location and it should be as easy as plugging the second base into the ethernet port.  They would all be on the same account/login/pw. ( you may or may not have to resync the cams )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation