Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 14 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Mathman
Follower
Follower

I believe the default is 10 seconds. Easiest way to change it?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bamastevie
Initiate
Initiate

I will attempt to help. From your computer on Arlo, click on “MODE” then under my devices click on “ARMED” . On armed click on the little pencil then click “EDIT” on the first camera scroll down to “RECORD VIDEO” click that pencil then set the time you want to record video. From there click back on the page itself not the browesr. On that page scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “SAVE” then do this for each camera on your system. Hope this helps I had to figure this out for myself , Happy New Year…

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Under RULES, for the camera in question... slider bar for more or less time up to 2 mins per motion activation

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
ah1gpilot
Tutor
Tutor

Man oh man.  I HAVE NO SLIDER BAR.  Manual gives nothing qnd getting an answer on here is impossible.  HOW DO I CHANGE THE SCHEDULE THAT IS STUCK ON THE ORIGINAL SETTINGS?

ah1gpilot
Tutor
Tutor

OK found the slider bar you speak of.  I was not clear.  Have found out how to change schedule but not how to set up a different schedule for a second mode.

Thank you

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

ah1gpilot wrote:

OK found the slider bar you speak of.  I was not clear.  Have found out how to change schedule but not how to set up a different schedule for a second mode.

Thank you

You have ONLY one schedule, you drag or click the mode you want active to the schedule... the modes CANNOT over lap and only ONE MODE active at a time.

In order to add a second mode, drap/click it to the time below the previous ( with OFF times betwen if needed )

read this thread;

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Motion-Detection/Can-you-individually-activate-deactivate-motion-de...

jmarin06
Aspirant
Aspirant

The question was "How do I change time"

Redrocr
Guide
Guide

there are no more RULES- since the latest update !! what now?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

there are rules, they have just been moved a bit...

this may help;  https://community.netgear.com/t5/Buying-Options-Tips/How-do-I-adjust-motion-and-sound-sensitivity/td...

bamastevie
Initiate
Initiate

I will attempt to help. From your computer on Arlo, click on “MODE” then under my devices click on “ARMED” . On armed click on the little pencil then click “EDIT” on the first camera scroll down to “RECORD VIDEO” click that pencil then set the time you want to record video. From there click back on the page itself not the browesr. On that page scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “SAVE” then do this for each camera on your system. Hope this helps I had to figure this out for myself , Happy New Year…

nickomash
Star
Star

BAMASTEVIE has finally answered this question properly. I have been looking for this setting since installing these cameras. I have so many issues with this product, I actually got excited to see a fix for one of my issues! Thank you so much, the community for the win!

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 14 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation