Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Geofencing with Schedule

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dmoore600
Follower
Follower

I have Geofencing setup to be Armed while away and on a schedule while at home. The schedule isn't working when I'm at home. When the schedule shows it should be disarmed it is still alerting and recording. Is this something that is being worked on since Geofencing is still Beta?

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dmoore600,

When you are at home do you have the app open on your device? The app must be running for Geofencing to locate and update the mode.

JamesC

marcoinpb
Star
Star

It may be worth noting that the necessity to restart the Arlo program every morning may be caused by your program closing the program during the night. Also, I have confirmed that that my iPhone 6+ has not rebooted during the night.

Again, Geofencing working with Scheduling does work as programed IF and only IF i manually restart the program in morning.

marcoinpb
Star
Star

This more, for no apparent reason, neither Schedualing nor Genfencing is working. All manual scheduling now. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have forwarded these topics to the beta team for review. Geofencing is still a beta feature and will see more updates in the future.

Some users have reported refreshing their enabled devices (toggle enabled devices off, save, and then toggle back on) has helped with the issue being discussed here.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation