Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Happy48
Initiate
Initiate

Everything has been working fine until recently. I have Arlo on my desktop as well as on my iphone. On my desktop when I go into "Mode" the schedule and hours on the left side are all compressed into a small area about an inch wide and I can cannot read the hours to set the on and off times. Before I was able to scroll down and adjust hours. Also I am receiving email messages in the morning, like today I received a number this morning, however when I go to the library they are not yet there. There seems to be a longer than normal delay in having the alerts posted to the library, sometimes many hours.  Is there a way to redownload the desktop software because something is obviously not working correctly.

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's no desktop software to download - it's just a web page.  You can try flushing the cache in your browser as well as try a different browser.

nicholshornlake
Luminary
Luminary

I had the same problem with internet explorer on windows 10. Changed to chrome and all is well.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy48,

A fix for this was recently released that addresses the issue with the distorted schedule on IE11. Are you still experiencing this behavior?

JamesC

nicholshornlake
Luminary
Luminary

Mine is still the same in ie11.Capture.PNG

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try flushing the browser cache.

nicholshornlake
Luminary
Luminary

The browser cache is not the problem. I'm ok using chrome.

nicholshornlake
Luminary
Luminary

IE 11 ok now. 6/17

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation