Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Deleting from library

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
StevieB54
Tutor
Tutor
Why do my deleted clips reappear several minutes later? This happens to me on the App and directly on the website. I've deleted the same clips 3 or 4 tomes only to have them reappear in the library after several minutes. I hit the delete button , I get asked if I want to delete, I select delete and I get a confirmation that it has been deleted, it is gone from the library and several minutes later it's back. Also, when going through clips in the library they quit loading after several minutes like I've been timed-out. Anybody else seeing this?
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

StevieB54,

Consider a restart of your base station (power on/off). Please let me know if you continue experiencing this behavior.

JamesC

StevieB54
Tutor
Tutor
I tried that and it didn't help. Defective camera?

One other thing I noticed too. Some of the thumbnails are not from the clips that they play. I first noticed that the shadows changed drastically from the thumbnail to a 10 second clip. Then I noticed that there were two identical and very distinctive thumbnails for two consecutive clips. The thumbnail belonged to one of the clips but not the other. What's up with that?

sb
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

StevieB54,

Are you seeing this in the iOS app by chance? There was a fix for this thumbnail issue in a recent update. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the iOS app from the app store.

Are you still experiencing issues with deleting library content?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation