Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Compatibility- Arlo Pro

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MMcCormick
Aspirant
Aspirant
Is there compatibility with the Arlo's base to add a trigger from the home alarm system to get notification upon alarm? I've heard there is a dongle that can be added to home alarm panels that will connect to DVR systems to get alerts. Wondering if this is possible with the Arlo?
4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Not sure exactly what you're asking or want the system to do BUT through Samsung Smartthings, you can integrate both Arlo Pro and the Scout alarm system. This allows cross triggering and notifications in pretty much any configuration you want.

I guess it would depend on what home alarm system you have and what you want to happen

MMcCormick
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks I'll check that out. Basically we ended the live monitoring of our ADT system but it all still works. I'm trying to find a way to be notified when my alarm is triggered.
snez
Aspirant
Aspirant

MMcormick,

Check out connectogo EYEZON EVL-3 for monitoring ADT system via cell phone. If you have honeywell or dsc panel( I think ADT uses both) and adt has not locked you panel with software you can program your cell # for notification. With connecttogo app you can arm/disarm with phone.

Scott

MMcCormick
Aspirant
Aspirant
Awesome thank you very much!
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation