Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cloud Storage

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DMatthews
Follower
Follower

I bought my Arlo Cameras to catch the way someone was cleaning my floors in my place of business.  Of course it showed they were were cleaning them wrong.  I may have to take them to court so I was glad to have the footage.  The problem is I didn't realize the 7 day free subscription "links" wouldn't work after the seven days (I emailed them to myself).  Now I realize I should have "downloaded them!!!!  Without those videos I have no case. Is there anyway to get the footage back?? maybe with a subcription upgrade...will it track back??  Please help...I love having the cameras but this was the MAIN  reason I got them!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DMatthews,

Shared links expire after 24 hours and will no longer be usable. Library content will remain in your library based on the limit of your subscription (in your case on the free Basic plan, 7 days). After the limit is reached, all content is permanently deleted and is not recoverable. Any content you wish to save for later use should be downloaded and stored locally.

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DMatthews,

Shared links expire after 24 hours and will no longer be usable. Library content will remain in your library based on the limit of your subscription (in your case on the free Basic plan, 7 days). After the limit is reached, all content is permanently deleted and is not recoverable. Any content you wish to save for later use should be downloaded and stored locally.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation