Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Clear schedule

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
PeteKara
Guide
Guide

I have made a mess of my schedule.  Is there a way to "clear all" and start fresh?  

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

No simple clear button;  on a pc. you'll have to drag ALL MOTION OFF / expand to every day

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
BallaAnka
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would like to change my schedule back to default as well as I have madeira mess in it and it doesn't allow me to redo. .:
I have changed ON period from 12.00 a.m. to 11.59 p.m. (actually the whole day) by mistake. But can not részesült it as "start time" and "End time" are gray so unchangeable at the moment at all.
I do not wanted to turn it OFF, only reachedule.

How can I do it?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just drag and drop one or more modes onto the schedule in the approximate locations where you want them.  That will give you moveable bars to adjust times.

BallaAnka
Aspirant
Aspirant

This solution didn't lead to any checnge in my schedule unfortunately.

Still the whole day is green (as on) and even if I add an "On" schedule with certain time frame or an "Off" schedule with a certain time frame it does not show up in my calendar at all 😞

Did I misunderstand anything?

So I still have all my day "On" as scheduled. 

Any other idea?

Really no possibility to set back the default schedule as I received the item?

Thank you for your efforts,

Annamaria

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Never had that happen so I'm at a loss.  I'd think that a base station reset would be in order but I'm out of my league on that.  Someone else wanna help out?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

BallaAnka wrote:

This solution didn't lead to any checnge in my schedule unfortunately.

Still the whole day is green (as on) and even if I add an "On" schedule with certain time frame or an "Off" schedule with a certain time frame it does not show

Normally, if the screen is all GREEN/ON you can grab  the bottom bar of a day ( or the top ) and move up turning the botton portion black/off.

Also, dropping the OFF mode on top usu works too

If it doesn't work, first thing I'd try is use another browser and re-attempt.  ( I find working on the PC the easiest for schedule )

If another browser doesn't work then try it from your phone/tablet if you have acess to using one.

If above all fails, it sounds like a reboot of the base ( power button ) and retest.

If still NG, then you may have to do a Factory Reset to bring all to original settings and start over ( including re-sync the cameras )

hope this helps.

Morse is faster than texting!
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation