Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Joshday81
Follower
Follower

I am attempting to upgrade my subscription, but I can not see the option in the app.  I was told to go to settings then subscription, but I do not see a link anywhere under subscription.  Any ideas what is wrong?  All I see is that I have basic, but I do not see prices or their plans anywhere as others have described.

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Where are you and/or set up the system?  There's a limited number of countires where the additional subscriptions are available - perhaps you're not in that list.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Knowledge-Base/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Joshday81,

Adding to the comment above, take a look here for instructions on how to change your subscription plan: How do I change or cancel my Arlo subscription plan?

JamesC

Frank1089
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same issue, I've bought my arlo q, installed it, and didn't setup the cvr at first. But now I want to, and I've been on every blog created and followed every steps.. I go to setting>subscription> and from there the only thing you can press on the screen is Manage camera status. From there all I can do is slide it into active or inactive... that is all 😞
There's no "edit account" or upgrade now as stated by everybody... I'm stumped..
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Might be a country thing - where are you? Also, are you using the app or a browser? Have you tried the other?

You don't see this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8kbi7j1gi68lxa3/subs.jpg?dl=0

jimhammer1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same issue. I want to go from "basic" to annual. The app tell me to login at the web site to change it. Doesn't provide a link. I am in the USA.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure about the exact steps here but maybe it's an issue of whether it's iOS or Android.  Have you used a browser to attempt this?

jimhammer1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Finally figured how to do it. Must login on a computer instead.
jimhammer1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo is devicist.
jimhammer1
Aspirant
Aspirant
All my devices are Apple. Arlo is working well on all of them.
Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation