Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot save setting sensitivity.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
waynestractor69
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am trying to set the sensitivity and Zone but there is no option for saving the changes. I have to say the menus really do suck, and the manual is not much help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
That's what I use, too. However, there is no "back arrow upper right". I think you're using the browser back arrow which, unless you've reconfigured the browser interface, is on the upper left. In any event, DON'T use the browser back - use the Back selection at the left of the Motion Settings header in the displayed page. You will then see the Save button is available.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

With adjusting the sense level, you must edit the Mode....

when you edit and adjust the sense level,use the BACK at top left of page, as the SAVE is at the bottom of previous page

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
waynestractor69
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is what I am trying and it won't work...

Mode

For that camera I click the arrow on right

Under Rules I click Edit for Push Notifications

Click Motion is detected arrow on right

Make adjustments

Back Arrow upper right takes me back to Edit mode

Second back arrow sometimes takes me to blank screen, other times to Set rules page, regardless the save button is always grey and does nothing.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What device/OS?  I just tried this on both a browser and Android app which work differently from each other as well as what you describe.

waynestractor69
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am on Windows 10 using Chrome.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
That's what I use, too. However, there is no "back arrow upper right". I think you're using the browser back arrow which, unless you've reconfigured the browser interface, is on the upper left. In any event, DON'T use the browser back - use the Back selection at the left of the Motion Settings header in the displayed page. You will then see the Save button is available.
waynestractor69
Aspirant
Aspirant

That was it! I was using the browser back button as I had never notice the one you mentioned. Thanks!!

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation