Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can the app show for two locations?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Bcboer
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would like to use a second unit for my vacation home. Can the app show for two locations? Two base stations?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, although you can set up the second system under a different email address and use the free service for both.  Use Settings, Grant Access from one account to the other and follow the directions in the generated email to be able to see all cameras in one account for free.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes... up to your level of service ( free - 5, premeir -10, elite -15 ) cameras are counted only.... not bases.

They don't have to be at the same location .

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Bcboer
Aspirant
Aspirant

So if I understand you , I can have 2 base stations 150 miles apart, one with 4 cameras, and the other base station with 2 cameras. The app to monitor on my cell phone will read as 6 cameras resulting a monthly charge for one extra camera. Is that correct? 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, although you can set up the second system under a different email address and use the free service for both.  Use Settings, Grant Access from one account to the other and follow the directions in the generated email to be able to see all cameras in one account for free.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation