Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Battery Level Icon in Numeric Value + Website/App Glitch Fix, Solar Panel Charging Limitation Issues

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Sreenadh
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello,

I would like to request a feature that seems pretty straightforward and obvious but isn't available for the Arlo app or website. The battery level indicator should show the percentage of charge in a numeric value or level remaining without having to click the settings icon on each camera manually to see the battery level. I appreciate the fact that Netgear shows the Arlo battery level has a dynamic updated icon but it would be a lot more helpful if that same icon could display the percentage also in a numeric form. It's really inconvenient to have to click all 15 of my cameras manually to see the battery level especially on the slow loading app. Please add this minor change to the app and website

On a side note please fix these two problems:

1. Please fix the glitch where you view the camera recording and when you click out of it or want to view the next one it takes you to the top of the page instead of keeping your place on the page. You end up having to scroll down each time. It's a simple fix that support can do to do the website and app. 

2. Please fix the temperature limation for charging an Alro Pro with the solar panel from 32 Degrees to a lower more reasonable temperature limiation. Right now Netgear has limtied Arlo camera battery so it cannot charge in temperatures below 32°F (0° C). So basically for another in the North or colder enviroments the overpriced $80 Solar Charger ends up being useless,especially when you need it the most in the winter. I understand that there is a limation due to a safety problem please allow a little bit more leaway on the absolutely lowest temperature. I know this is a major complaint from many Alro Pro users with the Solar Panel installed for charging. It basically defeats the purpose of it. This can be easily fixed with a firmware update

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation