Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
kxflier
Follower
Follower

My wife and I come and go on flex schedules that differ all the time.  Thus the Schedular won't work.  Can the Arlo app arm / disarm all the Motion detection and recordings of the cameras with a simple click in the app?

The goal would be to click on the app to arm when the last person leaves, then when the first person returns home they open the app and click disarm.  I don't the cameras sensing motion and recording when we are home.  I also don't want to have to go through 4-6 camera settings to arm / disarm each one every time we come and go.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It will take a couple of clicks. Use the app and go to Mode. Since no schedule is set you'll see All Motion On/Off. Select the one desired. That's it.

skelley
Tutor
Tutor

I don't see an option to arm/disarm all camera in the IOS app

Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy
Huh?

You don't see the tabs Mode, Cameras, Library after you log in?

In the Mode tab are the modes. You can't delete the default modes “Armed“ and “Disarmed“.

If you really don't see them try uninstalling and reinstalling the Arlo app.
skelley
Tutor
Tutor

my reading of this made me think I could arm/disarm multiple camera at once from the mode screen.  I only have 2 cameras right now, but it look like I have to do them one at a time.  Here is a screnshot:

1.png

Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy
I can't see the image. I think newbies need to have their first so many pictures authorized by a moderator. Moderators are usually absent at this time of day.

Sounds like you didn't create rules under the same mode for both cameras.

Only one mode can be active at any time.

Do you see the modes Armed and Disarmed or not? Can you not choose either one of them on the Mode tab?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The image is showing now - it takes a few hours for any image to show up - not sure why.

You're showing Q cameras which, unfortunately, don't allow themselves to be grouped together with anything else.  I have a suggestion for this here - add kudos to help make it happen:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Idea-Exchange/Integrate-Q-to-be-used-in-a-mode-with-wireless-c...

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation