Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo how to keep videos or photo shots

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
S30Home
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please tell me how to keep my videos or photo shots from library. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
S30Home
Aspirant
Aspirant
I could download a video and keep that my folder by using my computer. Thank you.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
manfredz
Hero
Hero

when in the library, hit SELCT, then check off the items you want to download (or select all), then hit download.  Then repeat for other days you wish to download.  Don't forget they'll be deleted automatically after 7 days unless you have a premium plan.  Should download to your computers downloads folder

S30Home
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks, but I did it what you said, then after downloading, it showed "user denied access".
What should I do next?
manfredz
Hero
Hero

when did this come up, when you're trying to play them on your computer or when you try to download them?

i've got no idea here, anyone else?

S30Home
Aspirant
Aspirant
In the library, I tapped select and hit the one I wanted to keep. I saw the green check mark on it , then tapped download. After downloading, "user denied access" came out in the top of iPhone.
manfredz
Hero
Hero

do they download ok when you try downloading them onto a computer instead of the iphone?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

On the IOS, you have to give the APP permission to download into the folders/gallery.... if not given this shows up

Check Settings, apps, Arlo and you should see the default folder listed and also check permissions.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
S30Home
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks. I Will try it tonight.
S30Home
Aspirant
Aspirant
I could download a video and keep that my folder by using my computer. Thank you.
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation