Arlo auto logoff time out

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
slickman
Star
Star

I know this has been talked about in the past with no real answers from Arlo.  But this auto log out is a PITA.  I'm sure it has to do with network traffic to the Arlo server.  All they need to do is setup an option to stream the video directly from the base to the web page.  They can set this up as an option when you are local on your network.  I can see having it set to stream from the Arlo servers if you are off your network however, being on your home network streaming from your base makes more sense.  I did post this as a new idea today but seeing the lack of responding to customers problems, I'm not holding my breath.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

slickman,

The live stream time out is in place by design. If you would like to see this option, posting in the idea exchange (as you have done already) is the best route as the development team will review ideas posted there for potential implementation in the future.

Thank you for your contribution,

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

slickman,

The live stream time out is in place by design. If you would like to see this option, posting in the idea exchange (as you have done already) is the best route as the development team will review ideas posted there for potential implementation in the future.

Thank you for your contribution,

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation