Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo app on my Galaxy S4.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
casandmire
Follower
Follower

I loaded the Arlo app onto my phone & it asked me for the email that I use (and I put it in) it then asked me for my password.  I used my NetGear one & it would not accept it.  I clicked on the Help With Password link right below the password box & it asked for my email address & it wouldnt recognize it.  Thinking that maybe I needed to do this again for Arlo instead of Netgear I clicked on the sign up new system or whatever that is.  It asked me for an email & it said that it was already in use.  I am sure it is because that is what I used in Netgear.  I even went to Netgear & changed my password.  Arlo still would not take it.  What am I doing wrong & how can I fix this?  I am just starting & do not even have my cameras up yet!

1 REPLY 1
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

casandmire,

When accessing your account, have you had any issues accessing your Arlo account via the WebUI (computer browser)?

The issue you are encountering relates to the article Why did I get the message that an account with this email address already exists?. Is MyNETGEAR where you reset your password?

I'm looking forward to your response. 

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation