Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

App interface changes have broken my security

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 6 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Krysuk
Star
Star

While I appreciate that internally there has been a lot of work on the Arlo app redesign, unfortunately none of your developers appear to actually use Arlo themselves

I would suggest a you all install a minimum of 5 camera wireless system at your homes and then see how you like using your app to secure your home - see how unfriendly and anti consumer you guys have made it

The battery warnings don’t work, and now I have to spend about 10 minutes every day managing my cameras compared to a previous 30 second check every couple of days - this is NOT smart technology anymore this is manual old fashioned technology that none of us bought

The product has been seriously degraded by these design decisions

Please come back to us after you have used the systems in your own homes for a week or more and advise exactly why these decisions are better

Regards

A VERY UNHAPPY ARLO CONSUMER

1 REPLY 1
Krysuk
Star
Star

While I appreciate that internally there has been a lot of work on the Arlo app redesign, unfortunately none of your developers appear to actually use Arlo themselves

I would suggest a you all install a minimum of 5 camera wireless system at your homes and then see how you like using your app to secure your home - see how unfriendly and anti consumer you guys have made it

The battery warnings don’t work, and now I have to spend about 10 minutes every day managing my cameras compared to a previous 30 second check every couple of days - this is NOT smart technology anymore this is manual old fashioned technology that none of us bought

The product has been seriously degraded by these design decisions

Please come back to us after you have used the systems in your own homes for a week or more and advise exactly why these decisions are better

Regards

A VERY UNHAPPY ARLO CONSUMER

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 6 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation