Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

App hanging/freezing

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor

Attention Netgear please fix your crappy server that everybody is having problems with. And while you're at it you can fix the app for Android which also hangs and freezes all the time all the time

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Johnny290,

What issue are you experiencing that is indicating a server problem?

What are you trying to do on the app when you experience a hanging/freezing issue?

Please provide more details on what you are experiencing so we can offer assistance.

JamesC

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
I think my post was pretty much self-explanatory
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Server problem ,,pixelated video ,slow to connect . Problems with Netgear Android app. When trying to switch from armed to unarmed it gets stuck in either armed or unarmed for about a minute. There are quite a few problems with the app if you were to just go and read the user reviews many people having problems with the Android app .thank you for your reply
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
I use only Android and have few problems, even with old hardware. Not perfect but certainly not what you're reporting.
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor

Check the reviews on play store.Many people have problems

pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
Mine does that all in above in Ios it pixels all camera has full bar.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Johnny290,

This isn't normal behavior and could indicate a network or hardware issue. Consider contacting the Arlo Support Team to further investigate. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation