Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Jonesgrown
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did anyone get an answer about changing the sound and volumn of the alarm notification. ? I could not find them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That would be a function of your device settings.  The app has no settings for notification sounds.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That would be a function of your device settings.  The app has no settings for notification sounds.

Shawnosteen
Initiate
Initiate
It would be very helpful if net gear would make the option to change the sound as an option.
fishead209
Initiate
Initiate

Love the whole Arlo package except for no alarm. As I have arlos all round my house it would be nice to have an alarm that is capable of waking me up from a dead sleep. We're actually considering the Canary product for this reason.

Juded
Initiate
Initiate
It is very frustrating to not be able to change the notification sound for the Arlo app.
I using an IPhone 6 and want to change the push notification sound from one ding (this is not an alarm) to something that could wake me up. I've done hours of research on the Internet and my only option is to jail break. This is not an option for me. Help Arlo!!! This is s great package, except the notification sound!!!!!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't have an iOS device and never will but on Android you can easily change your default notification sound which is what Arlo uses. I have to assume iOS allows the same. It's a system setting, not an app one, which is what a whole bunch of apps use. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation