5 camera wireless arlo system w/o audio

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
FedUpInWichita
Follower
Follower

I cannot figure out Geo Fencing mode and a custom mode. Also these cameras turn themselves on and off at will. 

HOW do I get it hit geo fenncing when I leave the home, ahow do I get it to my custom mode of home when i come back. I have physically been going into the app and doing it manually.

ALSO,

the modes I have aren't working properly.. I do not know what else to do. Am fed up and about sell it to the highest bidder.. the whole she bang.  What is the DIRECT number to NetGear/Arlo custoimer service. I have had to file a complaint about outdoor mounts falling apart upon moving them to a new location.  

As I said.. 

FedUpInWIchita

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Consider reviewing this article on how to set up Geofencing: How does Arlo Geofencing work and how do I set it up?

Regarding modes not working correctly, it sounds like your custom mode may not have the rules correctly set up for motion detection. The manual linked above in steve_t's post contains instructions on how to create custom modes and rules that may be helpful.

If you could, give us more detail on what isn't working correctly with your custom mode and what you are trying to achieve and we may be able to guide you in the right direction.

If you would still like to contact customer support for help, see here: Arlo Support Team

JamesC