Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
SJMC
Aspirant
Aspirant

It must be me. Not only can I not live chat with Arlo support it seems that I can’t reply to posts either. Clearly I can start a new topic though. Yeah! If someone doesn’t mind helping out an English luddite, it would be appreciated. Remedy please? S.

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @SJMC,

Make sure you are running the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to make sure you're able to use Arlo support and reply to posts on the community forum.

bubbasw
Apprentice
Apprentice

I can use the forum but the live chat was searching for an agent for about 2 days. No response. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @bubbasw,

If you're having problems with the live chat not working properly, make sure to run the latest version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. If that doesn't work, try to clear your cache/cookies or try on incognito mode.

Mitcon
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would like to reply about my app update experience, very positive btw. Every forum I go into the REPLY button is grayed out preventing me from doing so. Obviously, my version of Chrome is sufficient since I am able to in this forum. I am logged in.

Help,

Mitch

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Mitcon,

Make sure you're using the latest version of your browser you're using. Are there specific forums/boards that you are unable to reply to?

Mitcon
Aspirant
Aspirant

I assume that since I can reply here my Chrome is at a sufficient version.

What would be the best forum?

I did notice that the 2 threads that I wanted reply in were closed by the moderator ... Probably the problem! Unfortunately, I learned this AFTER I emailed you.

Mitch